Stainless steel kitchen cabinet manufacturer and factory direct.
The National Kitchen & Bath Association has been leading the kitchen and bath industry for more than 45 years. With over 40,000 members across the United States and Canada, the NKBA requires professionalism and ethical business practices from all its members.
When you buy a product or service from a business that’s a member of the National Kitchen & Bath Association, you know that company has agreed to be bound by the NKBA’s code of professional conduct, which requires that the company will:
1. Conduct its business in a manner that’s honorable and fair to customers.
2. Avoid conflicts of interest by accepting payment from only one party in a transaction, except with the express consent of all parties.
3. Never make false or misleading statements to consumers, employees, or other businesses.
4. Disclose all interest charges and other fees to consumers up front.
5. Help customers to understand and receive all the products and services entitled to them in the sales agreement.
6. Offer services without prejudice to age, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, handicap, or veteran status.
7. Refrain from using any questionable methods of soliciting business.
8. Cooperate with other industry members for the good of the customer.
By choosing to do business with a member of the NKBA, you’ve chosen to work with a company that’s dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services for the kitchen or bath.
For additional information on how the NKBA helps consumers, visit NKBA.org/Consumers where you’ll find an inspiration gallery of award-winning kitchen and bath designs from NKBA members, complete with photos and floorplans. In addition, NKBA.org/Consumers offers articles and tips written specifically for homeowners, an extensive glossary of kitchen and bath remodeling terms, and illustrations and explanations of kitchen and bath planning guidelines. There, you can also e-mail questions to the NKBA’s kitchen and bath experts, as well as order a free copy of the NKBA Kitchen & Bath Workbook.
Steel Kitchen, is a Stainless Steel cabinet parts and accessories manufacturer, licensed by Worldwide Cabinet Systems, inc.
Steel Kitchen, is also a WCS’s Registered Trade Mark, for the Distribution Stores of WCS Products
WCS systems are patented in the USA and protected in 96 countries all over the world.
Our products are created and manufactured with the world’s most advanced technology.
A computer program allow us to create unlimited cabinet and accessory parts in a matter of minutes, we can cut these parts in our powerful Laser Machines and formed on computerized Press Brakes, all procesess are unbelievably fast with the most accurate precision and the cleanest finishing.
For the above we obtain High End Quality Products at affordable prices.
Our Patented Interlocking Systems are based on Screw-less and Tool-less Assembly, without special skills, anybody can assembly a cabinet boxes in less than 5 minutes.